I haven’t updated my blog in forever. The last few months have just gotten away from me. I was sick over the summer with pneumonia. My mother had a major surgery and my dad was hospitalized for an illness. I made a major change in my work life. There is a new grandbaby on the way. These aren’t excuses. Life just gets so busy.
Today was a fun family day. We had a picnic, played putt putt golf and stopped for ice cream on the way home. For the last hour or so I’ve been sitting on the couch catching up on some work email and creating the worlds most boring spreadsheet of network printers. My husband is quietly snoozing away in his recliner with the Cowboys/Broncos game on. It’s kind of too late to take a nap so I figured I would clean out my Project Midlife Spam folder. I get notification emails regularly saying I have a comment on one of my posts. I would be flattered by the sheer volume of them but unfortunately most of them (Ok all of them) are junk. Usually I just select all of them and click Delete because most of the time they are ads for Viagra or Levitra but today for some reason I actually started reading them. I swear I didn’t edit these…this is word for word. These are some of the email topics.
- How to stop smoking weed for a job. (Good to know)
- Oral antibiotics for dog ear infection. (Ok that’s random.)
- Purchase Cialis on line boosts your popular bodily affair (I am so confused)
- Are you earning good income on the internet? (Uhhh..NO)
- I love the theatre. (Me too)
- You’re the best. (Thank you, I needed that.)
- How to properly use prohormones. (Good cause I don’t want to do it wrong.)
- More than likely I’m going to bookmark your site. (Nice way to commit.)
- Could you tell me my balance, please? (Do I look like Bank of America?)
- You are BRILLIANT!!! (Finally someone gets me.)
- It is so hard at times, or expensive to find the blue jars. (You’re drunk.)
- Unquestionably believe that which you said. (As you should)
- Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! (Care to explain?)
- For hundreds of thousands of people like me internet is the major source of income. (Nobody likes you.)
- Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? (How about we put it in MY account.)
- How to cure psychological impotence diabetes in young men? (Do I really need to know this?)
- I love smoking cigarettes but i want to quit stop. (Good luck with that)
- You can run but you can’t hide. (Ha ha ha, I can’t run you idiot)
- Very good, i like you.And say and say ………. It’s greatttttttttttt…….. (Thank you Tony the Tiger)
- Other countries censor content and not just rogue regimes such as the Iranian mullocracy (Seriously?)
- There’s just something special about homemade cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies, so far as I’m concerned. (Preach)
- Thanks for being very thoughtful as well as for making a choice on this kind of incredibly good information most people are really wanting to be aware of. (*Blushing* You are very welcome.)
So that’s where all my fan mail ended up.
I promise not to be gone so long next time….
Gotta go…just got an email telling me how to earn $2,543 a day….I’m gonna be RICH!